skip to main content
How do we register our child?
Posted On:
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Welcome to our community...


It is so good to have you in our community.  You will love having a child at Cedar Hill Elementary.  As you can tell already we are the Cedar Hill Cubs.  We are a feeder school for the Ardmore Tigers.


Click Here for the link for the paper work from our Guidance Counselor



What you need to bring:                              

  1. Copy of Birth Certiciate
  2. Copy of Social Security Card
  3. Alabama Immunization Card (blue card)
  4. Proof of Residence (Utility bill, water bill, or Mortgage Payment)
  5. Custody Papers (if applicable)


View all Highlights